BRAND AMBASSADOR AGREEMENT
- Campaign: As an Independent Contractor (“Contractor”), I agree to provide the following services on behalf of Dr. Thompson’s LLC, the parent company for the brand LifeCentric Health ("Client").
- Services: I agree to work with and follow any instructions that Client provides, including:
- A) Contractor will post information about our brand and products on their social media accounts with the specific links provided by Client and/or direct the customers to our brand’s website (lifecentrichealth.com). If unable to utilize these specific links on your social media posts, Contractor agrees to only direct consumers to our branded website lifecentrichealth.com where the consumer may click the required links on our product pages. Each customer must use the specific links and the specific 10% off promo code you provide to them as a brand ambassador in order for you to receive your commission.
- B) Contractor can create content in any way they choose but your specific brand ambassador promo code must to be used/claimed during the Amazon purchase process in order to get credit for the sale and eventually receive the commission.
- C) Contact: I will remain in contact with Client, respond to emails in a timely manner, and address any concerns within 48 hours
- D) Compliance: I will comply with all applicable law, including the addition of #sponsored or #ad on my social media posts and an FTC approved disclosure statement on blog posts.
- Payments: Client commissions are entirely dependent on the use of the unique 10% off promo code assigned to Contractor as the sole process for tracking attribution. For sales using this specific promo code, Client will receive a 10% commission on the purchase price of any LifeCentric Health products (minus any shipping or sales tax). Commissions are only paid by Client through PayPal, and it is the responsibility of the Contractor to ensure that any PayPal address changes are reported to the Client in writing prior to commissions being paid. All commissions will be paid on the 15th day of the month following the closure of the Amazon product return window (typically 30 days for all months except November and December where purchases may be returned until end of January). This payout schedule is subject to change based on any relevant changes to the Amazon return policy. For example, the commission for all purchases during the month of February will be paid out by April 15th, while all purchases during the month of November will not be paid out until February 15th.
- Acknowledgments: I agree that: (i) Client may monitor my social media accounts for compliance and reporting purposes; (ii) Client may use my name, likeness, and social profile links and/or handles in campaign-related correspondence and post-campaign case studies; (iii) all information related to the services I provide or any information, materials or content are confidential information and I agree to protect and not disclose it to any third party; (iv) Client, owns and retains all rights to any information, materials or intellectual property owned by them; (v) I will personally perform all services required; (vi) all my content will be my original work and I will not infringe any third party's rights when providing these services; (vii) I grant Client a perpetual, transferrable and royalty-free right and license to use any content I create in providing the services for any reasonable purpose; (viii) no employment or similar relationship exists between me and Client; (ix) I agree to, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Client, and their respective directors, officers, attorneys, agents, employees, service providers and assigns (collectively, "Protected Parties") from and against all claims, liabilities, suits, losses, damages and expenses, including costs and reasonable attorney’s fees, relating to or resulting from (a) my breach of or failure to perform under this Agreement, (b) any violation of applicable law or on any matter related to taxes or fees, or (c) any claims that my work violates any rights of any third party; (x) in no event shall Client nor any Protected Party be liable for any indirect, punitive, consequential or other similar damages hereunder and Client and any Protected Party's total cumulative liability under this Agreement shall not exceed the fees paid to me hereunder; and (xi) Client retains the right to terminate this agreement at any time and will notify the Contractor at that time in writing to the listed email address provided.
I hereby agree to the terms of this Agreement with the intent to be legally bound.